3rd Edition Asset Protection Planning Guide
(Published January 2014)
Barry S. Engel
As with the prior two editions of this planning Guide, the insights and strategies of leading asset protection attorney Barry S. Engel that appear in this Third Edition will prove to be an invaluable resource to planners of all degrees and pedigrees, and to their clients. It will help them master the multitude of planning vehicles available, understand the strengths and weaknesses of each, and achieve client planning goals. The ideal reference for asset protection practitioners, estate planners, trust officers, tax practitioners, financial planners, CPAs and other wealth planners, the Guide covers every aspect of asset protection.
This 3rd Edition of the Guide contains over 800 pages of information, analysis, statutory law and case law relevant to the asset protection field. It includes a myriad of new topics and updates, including:
- Information on the new Uniform Asset Freezing Orders Act;
- Tax developments under FACTA;
- Income, gift and estate tax changes relevant to asset protection;
- New domestic asset protection trust-style legislation;
- Case law updates;
- Expatriation tax law changes;
- Updated practice tools;
- Recent contempt of court decisions;
- Anti-money laundering developments;
- Service of process by email; and
- Personal jurisdiction via an internet presence
AVAILABLE NOW FROM WOLTERS KLUWER, CCH – Click here to secure your copy today!
Click here to view Chapter 1, “What is Integrated Estate Planning and Asset Protection Planning?” of this Third Edition Guide.
We also invite you to click here to “Look Inside” (compliments to Amazon.com) the 2nd Edition Asset Protection Planning Guide. Below are Book Reviews by professional publications and additional information on the 2nd Edition Guide.
REVIEWS FROM PROFESSIONAL PUBLICATIONS and other information on the 2nd and 3rd Edition Guides can be found immediately below.